24/7 Home Care
Many people would prefer to stay in their homes when they get older instead of moving to an assisted living center. If you or a loved one are looking at your options, Golden Heart Senior Care-Rochester Hills has a solution. We are experts in providing 24/7 non-medical home care and create customized service plans for each of our full-time clients.
We will meet with you in-person at your home, understand what services you require to accommodate special needs, discuss the daily routine, and provide you with pricing and payment options. We also offer a significantly discounted rate for 24/7 care.
The following is just a sampling of the services we can provide as part of our 24/7 in-home caregiving:
- Transferring help from a bed to a chair and vice-versa
- Toileting assistance and incontinence care
- Help with showering or bed baths
- Dressing and grooming
- Take and record vitals (blood pressure, pulse/ox level, etc.)
- Food preparation and feeding assistance
- Medication and treatment reminders
- Daily housekeeping tasks
- Laundry and bed linen changing
- Regular turning and re-positioning for bed-bound clients
- Daily support to supplement hospice services
- Driving to and attending doctors’ appointments (HIPPA release required)
- Escorting and assisting at family and social events
…plus a variety of other services so that family can spend time enjoying the company of their loved one while our caregivers handle the daily tasks.
We have many highly satisfied clients and family members who can tell you first-hand how pleased they are with our service.
To receive a free, no-cost consultation and to understand what services Golden Heart Senior Care-Rochester Hills can provide especially for you, please contact us at 248-496-0021 ext. 1 and ask for Brendy Pas.
We look forward to serving you!