Have you or your loved one served in the U.S. military?
If so, you or your loved one may be eligible for home care benefits from the Veterans Administration!
Golden Heart Senior Care is an advocate for seniors that served in the military. The VA has a program that can reimburse veterans for home care based on certain qualification criteria, including:
- Veterans must have served 1 day during an active war and had no less than a 90 day service.
- Surviving spouses must still have been married to the veteran when they passed.
- You must have a doctor’s order insisting you need the aid and attendance of another person daily.
- You must have less then $80,000 in checking and savings and even less if you are applying as a single (not including your home or vehicles). If you have IRAs and CDs they are included as income.
- You must have received an honorable discharge or general discharge.
- You may not qualify if you are on state assistance (Medicaid or another subsidized program due to your low income).
If you or your loved one qualifies, we can assist in applying for home care benefits from the Veterans Administration.
You can contact us at 248-469-0021 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting program for veterans!